Being involved in an off-road RZR accident can be very stressful and confusing. Whether you rolled or crashed your RZR, we understand the many questions you'll have, and we'll be more than happy to answer all of them for you. We know you'll want your RZR repaired as quickly as possible because everyone knows you can't have fun out in the dirt with a RZR stuck at a shop. We will personally work with your insurance company to get the necessary funds to repair your RZR the right way, using quality products with quick turnaround times. We utilize state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and products to ensure your repair will last, as well as protect and look beautiful for years to come. With our transparent pricing and repair time updates you'll know exactly when you'll be back in the driver seat. There's a reason customers keep coming back!
OUR INSURANCE CLAIM RECIPE FOR SUCCESS:
FREE PICK UP & DROP OFF
+ TRANSPARENT PRICING
+ QUALITY PRODUCTS
+ QUICK TURNAROUNDS
+ REPAIR TIME UPDATES
= HAPPY CUSTOMER
About Insurance Claims
Here are several things you should know before proceeding with getting your RZR fixed. California Insurance Code 758.5 prohibits your insurance carrier from requiring you to get the work done at one of their "preferred" body shops. DRPs (Direct Repair Shops ) are shops that an insurance company has a deal with to provide repairs at a certain cost. It has been alleged that these shops can only meet the insurance company's estimates by doing less than thorough work.
Here is what you as the 'consumer' is entitled to:
- Select the repair shop to repair RZR damage covered by the insurance company.
- An insurance company shall not require the repairs to be done at a specific RZR repair shop.
- An itemized written estimate for RZR repairs and upon completion of repairs, a detailed invoice. The estimate and the invoice must include an itemized list of parts and labor along with the total price for the work performed. The estimate and invoice must also identify all parts as new, used, aftermarket, reconditioned or rebuilt.
- Be informed about coverage for towing and storage services.
- Be informed of where to report suspected fraud or other complaints and concerns about repairs.
- Seek and obtain an independent repair estimate directly from a registered RZR repair shop for repair of a damaged vehicle, even when pursuing an insurance claim for repairing the vehicle.
- Be informed of labor costs.